- Most domestic orders arrive within 5-7 business days. Orders to Alaska and Hawaii will arrive in 10-14 business days. International orders should be expected within 10-15 business days.
- All of the above! Please double check your shipping address at checkout to insure proper delivery.
- Yes, we are happy to offer 2nd Day Air and Overnight shipping on domestic orders. Please see our rates above.
- Once your item has been shipped, you will be sent a tracking number via email. From there, you can track your order!
- At Cate McNabb Cosmetics, we want you to love your order. That's why we have a no-drama return policy. If you received an item you’re unhappy with, please contact us via email or phone within 7 days after receiving your order.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
- Cate McNabb Cosmetics are made in the USA.
- Cate McNabb Cosmetics is proud to be certified by the Leaping Bunny Organization for our commitment to conducting no animal testing in any phase of our product development by our company in our laboratories and/or by our suppliers. Find out more about the Leaping Bunny Organization here.
- Yes! All of our illuminizers, blushes, finishing powder, eye shadows, and loose shadows are vegan, as is our makeup primer, makeup remover, and volumizing mascara--none of our products contain carmine and all of our brushes are synthetic.
Are your products gluten free?
- Yes! All of our products are gluten free.
- All of our makeup is mineral-based, paraben-free, and noncomedogenic, so it won’t clog pores. We’ve formulated our cosmetics to be extremely gentle and natural, so they’re suitable for most skin types.
- If you’re under a doctor’s care for acne, please consult with your doctor. However, our products are paraben-free and noncomedogenic, so they don’t clog pores. Our mineral-based cosmetics also provide coverage to hide the redness associated with acne.
- Yes! Our mineral makeup is light reflective, so it obscures the look of fine lines. Prep your skin with our Makeup Primer to help prevent powders from settling into lines and wrinkles.
- When using loose mineral eye shadow for the first time, many people apply too much – which can result in a bit of a mess. Because they contain no fillers, less is more. We recommend applying your eye shadow before your foundation, so any shadow that falls on your cheek can be cleanly swept away. Using our Eye Primer as a base will help loose eye shadow to stay put and last longer.
- Yes! Apply Cate McNabb Mineral Foundation with the makeup sponge that is included or our Foundation Brush for coverage as you need it--light, moderate, or heavy. You can use our Concealer to further enhance your desired coverage.
- The product photography on our site is true to color and represents the actual color of the product. Select the color that best matches your skin tone. If, for any reason, the color you select is not a match, don’t forget about our no-drama return policy.
Where can I buy Cate McNabb Cosmetics?
- All of our products are available for purchase on our website www.catemcnabbcosmetics.com. We also retail at select retail boutiques listed below:
3582 29th St. Ste. 205
SE Kentwood, MI, 49512
Clique Hair Design
114 E Deyoung St.
Marion, IL, 62959
ME2 Beauty Bar
2031 Post Oak Blvd.
Houston, TX, 77056